Tuesday 9 April 2013

EOTC


                    EOTC WEEK

 11th-14th March 2013

Name:  Charlotte B        Date: 19.3.13

 

EOTC week was fabulous!  I had an amazing time.  The week flew by with lots of fabulous activities to do.  Let me tell you about my week………..

The fun all started on Monday rock up. First my team did archery.  We had to fire the arrow at the target the man set up for us. I hit the target twice. At the start I thought it looked really easy but it was quite hard. Skye was my buddy for this. She helped me get the arrow ready to shoot.

 

Then we did rock climbing.  I got really freaked out because the wall was really high.  But I managed to climb to the top five times. When you get to the top you had to honk the button,  that was fun. And then when you came down you had to keep jumping off the wall to get down. We had to go in groups of three so I chose Bernadine and Catherine.  They were great supporters. I had heaps of fun with them. 

 

Then we did the spider web. That was fun as well but was a bit scary because I kept getting lifted up by boys. I almost got dropped by Bernadine but she kept hold of me just.  My team tried to lift me through the top of the spider web but they could not reach.  We also had to lift someone that was 60kgs and that was hard. I thought we were going to drop him but we didn’t. I wish we could have done it again it was so much fun.

                                                                                   

After we did the cube it looked really fun and easy but it took our team ages to finish it because my peace was really hard to fit in to the cube. We were not allowed to talk while we were doing it so we struggled heaps.  We also were not allowed to touch other peoples cube pieces. Everybody kept getting angry at him because he kept on leaning on and touching everybodys cube pieces.  It was so annoying because I think he lost us points.

 

I had a really awesome day at rock up because I had fun but also learnt how to climb a rock wall and how to shoot a bow and arrow.  It was so awesome.    

 
By Charlotte Bland
 

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! so amazing, bright, and a excellent source of words! you guys ROCK!! Maungatapere school sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete